GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
§ 1 Online shop operator and validity of these terms and conditions of sale
1st This online store is operated by SATservice company with its registered office at the address:
WESTPOINT unit 15
328 Bath Road
2 The sale of products is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions of sale. Other terms and conditions of sale, in particular terms and conditions of sale from customers, shall only apply if they are recognised by us.
(3) We sell our goods exclusively to consumers in commercially usual quantities.
4th Goods presented at the online store do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Customer sending order to the store makes an offer to conclude a contract of sale of the ordered goods. The confirmation of order acceptance sent by the shop to the e-mail address provided by the customer is a statement of acceptance of the offer referred to above. Product information provided in the online shop does not imply that products are available in stock or from our suppliers.
§ 2 Agreement conclusion
1) As part of the online store you can select individual products from the offer and by clicking on the icon “add to cart” collect them in an electronic shopping cart. An order is not binding for you until you have provided all the data necessary to complete the contract, confirmed that you have read these terms and conditions of sale, and clicked on the “proceed to order” icon. Until you press this icon, you can change your order at any time, as well as change the data given for the order.2. After placing your order, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation of receipt of your order by email. By acknowledging receipt of your order no contract is concluded; the acknowledgement of receipt merely documents the fact that your order has reached the shop.3. We reserve the condition of acceptance of the order; we are not obliged to conclude a contract based on the order. A contract is only concluded when we dispatch the ordered goods. Separate information will be sent to you via email.
§ 3 Availability and delivery time of the goods
In the event that the goods ordered are not available in stock, at our suppliers or for any other reason and we are unable to process your order, you will receive notification from us electronically at the e-mail address provided. You will be refunded no later than thirty (30) days from the date of your order, in the manner in which payment was made.
A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales. Realization of orders follows in the order of receipt of orders, until the stocks covered by this form of sale in our warehouse or at our suppliers are exhausted.
As long as the goods you ordered are available, the delivery time of the goods to the address you provided will normally be approx. Two to five working days (maximum 1 week) after receipt of your order. However, if you choose prepayment as your payment method, processing of your order will not begin until payment is received in our account.
4.Deliveries are made exclusively within the UK via courier companies: UPS, Parcel force, Royal Mail.
§ 4 Payment methods
- When making a payment you can use the following payment methods – payment by credit card (VISA, Master Card),
– PayPal payment
– transfer to account:
(2) We reserve the right to limit the payment types indicated above to one or more payment types.
§ 5 Reservation of title
- Until the price is paid in full, the goods sent by us remain our property.
§ 6 Claims arising from defects and liability for damages
- Legal and physical defects are subject to the statutory regulations. All information about the goods is information about their characteristics and does not constitute a guarantee. Complaints shall be submitted in the following manner:
(a) by mail to the following address:
WESTPOINT unit 15
328 Bath Road
(b) by e-mail to the following address:
Telephone complaints will not be accepted.
Complaints are processed within 30 (thirty) days.
2nd In the event of a defect in the goods you can replace it with the same working or claim a refund. The condition of exchange or refund is to deliver the defective product to our shop.
3rd The customer has the right to return the goods within 14 days of purchase at their own expense if:
- it is not a prepaid decoder with a prepaid package or a prepaid card itself
- the product will be in its original packaging and will have no signs of use
Prepaid decoders are covered by a 12-month warranty from skymax.pl
In case of a defect while using the decoder, the customer is obliged to send the equipment back to the guarantor in Poland at his/her own expense. The Customer shall also cover the costs of sending back to him the repaired or replaced goods.
SATservice company does not cover costs of shipping to service points and is not obliged to accept a damaged decoder.
Complaints about topping up cards will not be considered if the customer has given incorrect equipment numbers or the decoder is not compatible with the card, or the card was purchased or topped up at another distributor. Such orders shall be deemed to have been completed without refund.
5. prepaid offers may occasionally experience 24-48 hour signal interruptions due to technical reasons.
(6) At any time, the customer may upgrade his/her channel list to a higher package than the one currently held.
(7) In prepaid offers renewing for a lower package than your current package, there may be additional administrative costs depending on your channel package offerings and system capabilities.
§ 7 Copyright and trademarks
- Our website, as well as all of its contents, in particular texts, photographs, images, graphics, prints, designs, presentations, illustrations, as well as software of any kind (Software) and all designations and/or industrial designs are protected against unauthorised use by intellectual property rights, in particular by copyright, name and image rights, trademark rights and rights of registered or unregistered industrial designs.